Thursday 3 December 2009

Not enough effort....




I got my Jewellery elective mark back, which was a poor 56%....I'm a little disappointed with the grade but theres nothing I can do about it now!
As for innovative Cut-I've got a lot of research done I just need to do some more designing (i dislike designing A LOT) I will get it done eventually though. I've bought my fabrics for my final garment, I'm making a collar/hood piece that relates to the effects of smoking on the body...so basically I'm burning most of it!It should all work out fine,just fine!
Today, we managed to find a lovely house for next year so thats one worry out the way, and I also managed to get our enterprise presentation sorted for Monday...another weight off my mind!
I feel a little bit like I should be pushing myself more in second year, I eman I am working hard and I also have a part-time job, but when I see people making garments for their own stalls and already doing work placements it makes me feel rubbish. I should be working harder, but I just feel like I have no energy or time to do it. Thats just an excuse because if Jess and Nicole can manage it with jobs and work placements and stalls then why can't I?!
I think I've lost my love for Fashion....my passion is dead! I want to do more and really do well but I just can't be bothered.
I wish I was more motivated or just naturally good!
Oh well...life goes on

No comments: