Sunday 7 March 2010

Ignoring something does NOT mean it will disappear!

This weekend has been a failure...I have done no work so far for fashion concepts. Yes I have been working at Urban, but really thats no excuse other people can manage to work and go to uni-and so should I. Its almost as though there is so much to do and its making me completely stand still! I have never really been one of those people that thinks they wont make the deadline-but this project is the first one that I've honestly felt it about! Yet still I have tme to do everything but my work. Its stupid,I need to get a move on!
I've written list after list and hardly completed anything....I don't think it helps that I changed my idea 3 times....right okay I'm gonna try and get on with some now...and stop avoiding it!
I've even done some crit and enterprise stuff instead....oh and no luck on the placement front....Oh god,Dawn get off and do something!!!

No comments: