Sunday 28 February 2010

Get up and move on...please!

Today I feel rubbish...I can't seem to focus on my work and can't get anything done! I know people say that everyone has days like this, but I ALWAYS have these days!What.Is.My.Problem?!
I feel like I have so much to do and yet I can't even start!Throughout this whole day I have only done 1 page for Fashion Concepts!Earlier I did go to the Wallpaper exhibition with Siobhan and Vickie, then I slept (for about 4 hours,I'd call it a nap) and then I woke and completed 1 PAGE, JUST 1!In about 5 hours!
Yeah, I've started reading for crit, but I haven't done any of my "tasks", I don't have a title either I just know the theme!And don't even get me started on enterprise-I'm sure I'm gonna fail!
Sometimes I just think whats the point?!I mean, this is just a small part of my life and shouldn't I be enjoying my youth?It just seems like I'm constantly stressed and worrying about work!
A lot has happened in these past few months and I know you have to just pick yourself up again and move on...but why is it all so difficult.Life shouldn't be this hard...surely?
I think I just need a break (I've just come back from Prague!!!Idiot!)at home though!See my friends and family and not worry about all this!It's not worth it!
Anyway, I'm gonna try and get on with some stuff...TRY!

On a more positive note....I quite like this, I think its by Wolfgang or something like that!

2 comments:

victoria louise said...

wunderkind dear... wunderkind. x

Dawn Melody said...

thanks...dear...thankssss