Sunday 4 April 2010

EASTER SUNDAY!

The Easter break has started and I have done no work! This is the usual Shindler cycle-can't get started, gets started enjoys it, worries that its not good enough, starts to hate it, gets mark and realises things arent that bad!
So I've decided to try an ignore myself...if that makes any sense. I know I will start eventually, I just need to really think about this project as its very much like fashion,art and culture which I enjoyed but got a rubbish mark for!
I also need to get on with crit portfolio and enterprise..I think I'm gonna try and do some of that to do as I'm not working at Urban what with it being closed for EASTER SUNDAY! No instead I'm in Leeds all alone-I'm gonna say its part of becoming an adult..but really I have no mates!!ha. Its fine though because I went home to see my family and friends last week and had to come back up North to work, so I'm not really a loser!
Lets just hope I managed to get something done today!

No comments: