Tuesday 13 April 2010

SPRING!.....Cold!!!

Right, so other than writing in my blog I really haven't done much work. BUMMER! I'm meant to be on my placement today, but she didn't need me as she doesn't have much work for me to do, so I should be in tomorrow. It's a blessing in disguise because I feel so rotten today - I have a cold, which has sprung from no where! I'm drinking so much fluid, I might as well be on a drip!!
I have managed to do 2 crit tasks today though, and select a few exhibitions I want to see while I'm in London. I'm hoping they will help me with Research Practices (which I haven't started) I kind of know what I want to do though, its just getting the research together! Lots of videos and photoshoots would be ideal, but we will see if that ACTUALLY ever happens!
I'm hoping to try and do a couple more crit tasks today and maybe sort out enterprise a little bit, but I'll see how far I actually get.
Oh and on the work placement front I have decided what pieces I want to go in my portfolio for my next interview (on 28th) just need to edit them a little. I have also heard off Wonderland mag asking me when I'm available for their internship-so fingers-crossed. Haven't heard anything back yet though.
........
I'm off to get some fruit and some more water-I WILL GET OVER THIS COLD!

No comments: