Sunday 9 May 2010

The end is so so close!

I'm going to try and stay positive for this post as most of my entries are negative and a little depressing.
I feel that my research for research practices has come on leaps, as I mentioned before its all about fairy tales and the myths involved in them. So I decided to work in a Snow White book to link it all together nicely. I still need to make my stand but I already have that sorted in my head so it shouldn't take too long. I haven't managed to do any photoshoots, bit of a pain, but I am going to make an inspirational video. I've already done some audio recording I just need to put it all together. So thats the plan tomorrow in uni early completing video. I also need to draw out and edit my line-up but I know how I want to present it so that should be easy. Then I just need to write up my statement of intent-need to have a little think about that one.
As for PPD I think I've basically got that sorted just need to go over the email to check I havent forgotten anything.
And I think thats everything thats happening with work at the moment. I'm gonna try and spend all day at uni tomorrow and wed finalising things.
Oh I have some long awaited imagery to upload! Need to get on that!

No comments: