Wednesday 14 January 2009

Stuck in a rut!

Today was....just a pure headache for me. I mean it literally was I've had a constant headache since being back at uni- its horrible! I don't really know why though.
Anyway, so tried to get on with research sheets but it all started looking very Graphics like...which would be fine...if I did Graphics! So when I got back home I tried to change the layout and get in the "zone" but no luck, I dunno whats wrong woth me! I have now decided maybe its because I'm lacking enough research for me to work with, so thats the next thing I need to do...gather gather gather research. Its even more annoying because my flat mates seem to have done so much already and I'm just stuck in a RUT!
Between the headaches, stress and lack of work I've also being viewing houses - more nightmares..it takes so much time and we have viewings for the rest of the week! I'm excited but I just wanna get it sorted now and I need time to work on my uni stuff, but all this house hunting is taking over my life!!
I think I need to write another list...maybe that will help.Argh and we only have a week to get all this work I cant even start done - brilliant!
Just take deep breathes,stay calm and try not to cry....its only my future career we're talking about!!!
It will be fine I just need to start concentrating - really hard.

No comments: