Tuesday 13 January 2009

Back to work again

Well I’m back at uni after finishing and handing in my River Island project. Over the Christmas period I managed to motivate myself enough to get on with my trend boards which I am quite pleased with, and generally just relieved I’ve got them done…Photoshop isn’t really my favourite thing! I have also made a start on my shop report – after re-doing them for the second time (Photoshop had crashed on me making me lose all my work)!
And today, my first early start for a month, I found myself snapping away at windows trying to capture their view. This is all in aid of my most recent project researching into “Container Culture. I look at the view being contained in the window. All this research has to be complete in a week…yes a week! I better getting working really.
Oh and I’m job hunting again as my contract with New Look came to an end…so I’m going to apply to the higher end of the market…wish me luck!

No comments: