Tuesday 27 January 2009

A turn around

So I've finally realised that things aren't as bad as I had though. I've managed to get my research sorted and start designing for this project...at last. I think I just always have odd little moments where I think I can't deal with it, but I can!
I had a tutorial with Angie today and found it really useful, it helped me to see that what I was doing for my design process wasn't designing but drawing, and now I realise what I need to do for it.
So i've began actually designing, this means thinking about fabrics, darts the general piecing together of a garment. I will add some of my designs later once I've scanned them in...but for now I'm going to carry on with the designs. I'm feeling a lot more postitive about this project than before but I still son't feel its my best, maybe this will change....

No comments: