Sunday 15 March 2009

With £5.05 in my purse I can take on the world!

The Arrogant Cat interview seemed to go really well, it was so relaxed and we had loads in common-oddly! Anyway, I got asked to do a trial day which I did yesterday 9:30-5:30! I managed to survive-just, but I’m feeling quite doubtful about it because there have been trial days for the past 5 days! I did my trial with 2 others, who were looking for full-time work-thankfully, but they both had so much experience and had both worked for Harvey Nics! I feel like if I don’t get the part-time position I’m looking for it will be because of my lack of luxury work experience. I should know by tomorrow though. There’s nothing I can do now-what’s meant to be will be I suppose. I just really want it because there’s scope for me to transfer to their London store and work in the marketing department-once I’ve finished my degree of course-which would be really good for me….we shall see eh?!
As for getting the grades back-well I was surprised as I got 65% a lot better than I thought I would do….thank god because I was considering ending it all if I carried on getting 57%.
I’ve carried on researching for crit and have a tutorial tomorrow which I think will help me to make a start on my essay.
Fashion, Art and Culture is going well I’ve started to play about on the stand a bit which has got me thinking a little more about my final garment.

I want the garment to show restriction and look uncomfortable, so for the moment I've just looked at pinning it and manipulating the shape.

Overall everything is going well-apart from having £5.05 in my purse life is fine and dandy!

No comments: