Tuesday 10 March 2009

Non-Stop

Okay so I handed my Jewellery Elective stuff in last Thursday-bit of a relief it’s all over to be honest. I did enjoy it though, but I doubt I’ll do it again. That’s another project done, I feel like they’re over so quickly and I don’t really know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing!
Anyway, the results for CDP are out tomorrow. I’m quite nervous about it all, I know I can’t change it now though. My marks seem to be decreasing with each project and it’s a bit of a worry! Oh well-fingers crossed eh?!
Tomorrow is going to be a busy one for me; I have a tutorial in the morning, then an interview and then uni! Yes, you heard right an interview. All my moaning and job applying appears to have paid off finally. I’m really excited because the interview’s for Arrogant Cat and I love their stuff and would really love to work there! I hope I get it-I need the money.
I’ve actually started to research for my crit essay! Bit of a shock. I feel like I’ve left it a bit late but as long as I read and research a bit everyday I’m sure it will be fine-it always is….in the end.
Fashion, Art and Culture is going alright-I’ve been a little bit slack with it lately, but now I’ve got an idea for my final outcome I can get on with it properly. I’ve bought a second hand suit which I’m going to play about with as part of my power dressing idea. Oh and we’ve got an extension for this project but really I want to get it finished before Easter and then I can concentrate on the new project we received today-this fashion malarkey is non-stop!
As for this new project-it’s the interdisciplinary module. It sounds really creative and free which is more my sort of thing. We have to research and explore “metamorphosis” but we can do this using any art form, the research doesn’t have to be strictly fashion based. So ideally I would like to just have this to concentrate on over the summer but we’ll see if I can actually organize my life enough to make it happen.
As for the work experience, it was all going well I got an email from a company called “surgery”, and they wanted me to come to an interview. Brilliant! Not quite because I haven’t heard from her since. A bit of a pain really, it sounded really interesting it was PR work but I thought it would be an excellent experience. I think I’m going to contact her in a few weeks if she hasn’t got back to me.
I think that’s all that’s happening in Dawn Shindler’s life at present…..over and out!

No comments: