Sunday 24 January 2010

Call me aladdin because I've found some treasure

A few gems....thanks Vickie/Ian!
http://cyanatrendland.com/ - Love this! Really inspirational...another love of mine Hussein Chalayan's latest collection...oh please!It's a corker!
He is one of my favourite designers and I don't think I have ever disliked a collection. I like the simple and clean look of his latest work.
Here's a taste...



B.E.A.U.T
I'm really enjoying Comme des Garcons latest collection too...she is so distintive. And her collection's so cute!

Plans for this week so far....on tuesday a friend from work who's on textiles is going to show me how to put my own screen together. And on Wednesday I finally learn about laser cutting!wahey!
CANT
WAIT!
I still want to book Digital print workshop and do book binding...I'm hoping it wil help me in my 3rd year.
I've spoken to quite a few 3rd years recently and they have really helped me out with placements and advice for when i get to the final year. One key piece was "do as many extra classes as you can!Everything and anything!"
Well, I think I've definately taken that one board!
let me just get tomorrow over with please!I'm really stressing about enterprise...we need to sort ourselves out!We're going to talk to Bridge and really go to town on our businees plans-otherwise we will fall to pieces!
Only 3 weeks til PRAGUE!
YES!

No comments: