Tuesday 19 January 2010

SORT.IT.OUT!

I got my mark back for innovative cut and i was a little disappointed with it! I got 62 and I know that's still a 2:1, but I just felt I put a lot of effort into it and had a strong concept.
I know that my garment brough my mark down and I didn't put as much effort in as I should have and that maybe my idea's weren't echoed strongely enough. I've had time to think about how I could have improved my grade and as there is nothing I can do now to improve it, I will just have to look to the future.
So that brings me to our latest project which involves CAD! I'm pretty confident with it and fill like I could achieve quite a lot from it.
Crit studies is going alright I'm enjoying it a lot more this year and feel like I understand it more than I did last year.
Enterprise however is driving me crazy, we have so much to do and have already had to change our idea once (although I understand it would have never worked sucessfully). I think my group will just have to have a massive meeting about it all and sort ourselves out.
Overall, at the moment I feel positive about things. I've had a lot of bad news recently and feel that my work is helping to take my mind off things. I need to stay focused and keep pushing forward!
After all things can only get better, right?

No comments: