Thursday 28 January 2010

OR-GAN-IZED!

I feel a lot more organized this year and to be honest its probably because I am! I'm forever wriing lists, they say that if you write it down you are 40% more likely to get it done....I don't know where i got that figure from, but I read it somewhere a while back and like to believe its true.
I've signed up to laser cutting, I may already said this, but I'm very excited about it! I've also decided to do ALL the textile classes, call me excessive? - clearly I have too much time!
I'm feeling better about all this CAD marlarky, it takes a bit of getting use too but I'm almost there. I'm still not a pro and sadly i doubt I will ever be! I'll get over it though.
I've caught up on my eneterprise notes and me and Stubbs met up after the session with Bridge and had a huge sort out of our business (THANK GOD!) and all seems fine! We are meeting Bridget tomorrow lunch, so we can get some help with PEST, for our pesentation on Monday - eeeeekkk! We will be fine...I hope!
On the placement front......well not much development. I decided to jig my C.V a little, so I feel more confident in it. I sent it to magazine and they got back straight away basically saying they don't do placements over Easter but I should contact them in April about a summer placaement. So I'm pretty chuffed with that...I just hope they mean it (I doubt most these places do!)I am so negative...but I suppose that way I shall never be let down!haha..."Stay positive Dawn!".
I will upload some of my CAD work soon for you all to laugh at!
That's it for now folks....

No comments: