Tuesday 13 July 2010

A Good Day!

Good day at work...I was getting a bit down because all I seemed to be doing was data entry towards the end of the week!But today I was putting in sleeves and collars and zips! It was amazing...I feel like I've learnt a lot. I just hope it carries on this way. Also I may be getting a paid job in a tailors, I'm going to see the guy who runs it on saturday so fingers-crossed! I think it will really help me with my confidence,and my pattern cutting and making will benefit a lot from my placement.
I have also emailed a PR company near to London Bridge where I'm working at the moment to see if they need any help.
As for the reading for my dissertation, its coming a long nicely I've made a few notes and I read on the way to and from work (its a bit of a commute). My title has been approved so everythings GO!
Lets hope tomorrow goes just as smoothly as today.


And I'm sure theres an exhibition I want to see at Somerset house!!!

No comments: