Thursday 7 October 2010

LUGGAGE

Ideas for packaging...


My calico briefcase....


So I decided to make luggage for this project and so have created a briefcase (toile)! Amazing...never thought I would ever get it done. Now I am working on the final, professionally finished case. I am also trying to get my branding sorted I think I'm going to call my brand "Enchant".
So much to do and not very much time at all. Although I haven't got too stressed out yet I'm finding it difficult to do my dissertation stuff and this project and work at urban! My time managerment really isn't great and I don't know what to do to improve it. I've tried lists, but they're no good. I need to come up with a solution quick because at the moment I'm behind with my dissertation work and its getting to me!
I hope I'll sort myself out soon....

No comments: