Thursday 4 December 2008

Get out there and get over it!

Today I collected my results from my previous project, I was so nervous and was slipping everywhere on the way to college (it’s so icy), but it was all worth it because scored 68% which I was pleased with as the average is 60%. I have to admit after looking through my feedback I was a little disappointed as it said that I hadn’t included my bag in my garment when I had…and that because of this, it had brought my whole grade down. I don’t really understand why this was overlooked, maybe it’s because the bag wasn’t clear enough, but I think it will help me if I was to ask about it and then maybe I can understand what I should have done.
Overall I’m quite pleased, I had hoped for more but I think everyone always does.
As for the trend project, it seems to be going okay I’m starting to understand it a little more now. I still need to take a few more images but I have a fear of slipping on the ice again, and as it has been so frosty lately - I think that’s what has been stopping me.
I need to get over it and get out there!
This Friday is the last lesson before our hand in for the making project, I think I’ll get it all complete and just need to stay focused and make sure my technical file is all done.
We’ve also been set a Christmas project which is a project for graduate fashion week, we have to design an accessory for River Island for spring/summer 09. The accessory has to be made from charity shop goodies, they don’t necessary have to be garments though they can be anything! I’m quite excited really! So that should keep me quiet over Christmas…my mum will be pleased, peace and quiet for once!
Only a week left now!

No comments: