Monday 1 December 2008

The Day of Indifference

So, I must be getting old because I keep forgetting to right down really important things that have happened on the course, we recently started our making lesson on Fridays and I'm actually a lot more confident with it then I thought and I'm really enjoying it!
I've already made the front, back and put an invisble zip in...amazing I know!!
Oh and my undercover photo shooting has been going well, its all quite exciting really. I feel like I've already learnt a lot about the clothing in different stores. For example I've seen an almost identical skirt in primark and new look but the pricing and materials are so different!I feel like this project is quite confusing but I think its just because I've never done anything like this before...I'm enjoying it though.I just hope what I've done so far is along the right lines.
On this course I find I get up and down moments at one point I'll feel like I'm going well and I understand it perfectly and at others I'll feel like I really shouldn't even be on the course and I have it totally wrong...and right now I'm indifferent and if I'm honest I just want to go home for Christmas!
I think tomorrow I'm going to head to Borders after Uni and cheer myself up with a Fashion mag....fun and educational!

No comments: