Sunday 28 September 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon!

So, I find myself bored on a Sunday afternoon not knowing what to do. Outside the sun is shining the birds are singing but I really don’t feel like dragging myself out in the fresh air, I’d much rather be bored to tears in my room….after all it is a lazy Sunday afternoon. When suddenly I realise I still don’t have a job, so being my logical self – (ha), I decide to get cracking on that C.V of mine. It seemed to take me a lot longer than I anticipated, as I hadn’t up dated it in ages but at least I know now that everything is up to date and correct.
I would like to say that I’d done more productive things once I’d completed my C.V but that would be a lie. I thought it would be a brilliant idea to watch a DVD and just relax on this day of rest as tomorrow is going to be full packed with productiveness – if that’s even a word! I’ve already planned my Monday, once I’ve been to Critical Studies and finished everything that needs to be done at LCAD I’m going to venture into the town centre in search of a job!
Armed with my C.V and my charm how could anyone resist!

No comments: