Saturday 18 October 2008

Less Talk, More Work!

On Friday we had to make a pattern up for a bodice block I found this quite challenging at first but once I got the hang of it it wasn’t too bad, it took me a long time though. I think one thing I’ve come to realize already from this course is that I’m a really slow worker and that’s one thing I need to change. I need to spend less time chatting and more time working so I think in future I’m really going to try and focus more on my work than the people around me, that might even mean moving to another table to work totally alone, but if I don’t sort this out now I think its really going to affect me in the future.
I’m looking forward to Tuesday session as we have tutorials and I can’t wait to get feed back on the work I’ve done so far and how I can improve on it.
I’ve started to focus more on my crit work at the moment as the deadline is getting nearer and nearer, I’m a little bit confused about what our presentation is meant to actually show. I’ve read through the brief many times but I think I need to go through it with our crit teacher just so I have everything clear in my mind.

No comments: