Friday 14 November 2008

Nearly There....

Today has been a lot more productive than I ever imagined it would be. I can happily say I have already completed most of the tasks I previously set myself, and I had a job interview today too! I have finished sewing together my garment, I have mastered - okay I wouldn’t call it mastered, but got the hang of CAD and my sketchbook is very nearly complete. I found it really helped working as a group with some of my flat mates, it made me more motivated. I think that’s how I managed to get so much done, plus I got up earlier. I think maybe I should do that more often…but I know my will body disagree! I’m really pleased that everything seems to be coming together…finally! All to do now is four more illustrations, my photo shoot and the last page to my sketchbook. Brilliant!
So, tomorrow should see the completion of my illustrations, the completion of my sketchbook and maybe if I’m lucky even my photo shoot started! I’m hoping for rain, I know that sounds odd but I need it for my shoot idea….fingers – crossed!

No comments: