Thursday 6 November 2008

Self Discipline

So as the deadline for my crit presentation approaches I find myself starting to feel nervous as I haven’t practiced as much as I should of! I think I’m going to be spending the rest of this working on it. I’ve been trying to priorities, as there are so many different deadlines coming up. So firstly I’m going to focus on crit and Creative Approaches to Fashion as they are in quite soon.
I have to admit I haven’t done as much work as I had hoped I would over reading week and I didn’t even go home so I don’t really have an excuse. I did work, but just not as much as I’d of liked!
I’m going to start writing out lists of tasks for each day that are actually achievable! And I need to start waking up a lot earlier.
Self discipline is really needed!
On a lighter note, in class I’ve started working on the stand for ideas for my final garment. Although I haven’t actually liked any of the designs that I’ve done on the stand, I’ve still recorded them as I can always work on top of my ideas in my sketchbook. After all, everything counts!
I’m really looking forward to a break at Christmas, but for now I must stay focused for just a bit longer!
WORK WORK WORK!

No comments: