Tuesday 11 November 2008

Time Flying By

It always seems to be the case that generally you worry a lot more about something than you need to. And by saying this I’m talking about my crit presentation, yes it was nerve racking but everyone was in exactly the same situation. By the end of it I realised I had probably spent far too much time worrying about something that really wasn’t worth it, I felt it went as well as it possibly could have and that’s what matters.
My Creative Approaches lessons are going well and I’m in the process of putting together my garment made from a shirt, trousers and bag. I feel my research book to go with this garment is almost complete and I’ve done as much as I can in the way of research. Now all I really need to concentrate on is photographing my garment using the words “it fell from the sky”, I have a few ideas already that I’m going to try out at some point this week. As for my illustrations, well they seem to be coming along nicely I just need to get my head around CAD!




My aims for this week are to finish sewing my garment together, work on some CAD designs for my illustration and start on my photo shoot. Maybe its quite a lot for the rest of the week but I’m willing to give it a go and I feel if I push myself its quite achievable.
One thing I have learnt already from this course its deadlines seem to creep up on you, although I’m aware of all my deadlines its still a shock to hear I only 2 weeks left for this project! Time really does just fly by, it will be Christmas before I even know it!

No comments: