Monday 17 November 2008

Photo Shoot

I had a successful Sunday as I managed to do my photo shoot and I feel it was a success. Although it didn’t rain like I wanted it to it still went quite well, but because it didn’t rain I had to resort to plan B. I decided to use trees as a key point in this shoot and the idea of someone or something falling from the sky and getting stuck in a tree.



I also went on to try and capture someone on a high wall, maybe thinking of jumping or stuck there.



Finally, I wanted to experiment with someone that had simply fallen from the sky and not be found yet!


I'm not sure which of these images I'm going to use for my final one, but I think it will be either the ones on the ground or in the tree.
I have also finished my sketchbook, just need to bind it together and only have one illustration left to do!
Hooray!

No comments: